Spinning classes are instructor led indoor cycling classes which provide a high calorie energy burn in a fun, safe and encouraging group exercise class that is suitable for all levels, whether it is your first time or a more advanced exerciser.
Indoor cycling classes are taught by certified instructors to high energy music that keeps all participants motivated from the warm-up phase through hills, intervals and sprints, to the final cool down and stretch.
What are the benefits of spin classes?
- Increased cardiovascular fitness and endurance
- Increased strength and endurance without adding bulk to your lower body
- Very high calorie energy burn (approximately 500-600 calories in a 45 minute class)
- Easy on the joints and for those that cannot do impact training
- Spinning bikes can be adjusted for all shapes, sizes and abilities
- Not weather dependent and air-conditioned during warmer months
- A great way to bring health and fitness to every person and lifestyle
If you have never participated in a spin class before, you can keep your own pace until you get the hang of it. Your instructor will adjust the seat and handlebar position to suit and make you familiar with its functions and setting of resistance, which will vary during the class.
State of the art Keiser M3 Indoor Cycles
We use the Keiser M3 indoor cycle, an award winning state of the art spinning bike used in fitness clubs worldwide. For more information visit their website.
All you need to get started are comfortable workout clothes and a water bottle. Padded cycling shorts are optional for a more comfortable ride, as is a heart rate monitor which helps you record the number of calories burned, so you can track improvements in your overall fitness.
Try a Class
Indoor cycling training provides amazing health and fitness benefits, suits a wide variety of abilities and fitness goals that delivers a fun, energising and calorie burning workout.
Call 08 8378 1379 to book a class.